Upgrade path from Paradigm Studio Reference V3

Looking for suggestions on speaker upgrade path. Primary listening preference is rock/pop. Enjoy moderate to high volume extended listening sessions.

VTL 2.5 Pre with Mazda Nos tubes

Bryston 4bsst2 Amp 300/ch.

2X Paradigm Studio Servo 15 subs

I don’t like forward sound due fatigue in extended listening at volume but I do appreciate a certain sparkle from the tweets. I deplore tweeters that sound blurred on cymbols hiss hiss hiss.

The speakers absolutely must have dynamic slam/impact. I want to feel it in my chest at higher volumes. Not too concerned with accuracy per se. 

energeezer

Years of hearing the unaffordable Avalon Acoustics Eidolons at shows and the dealer they didn't seem to have 'sparkle and slam' of my Studio 100 1's, 2's or the pair of S8's I was auditioning at home. During the S8 audition I purchased a pair of used Avalon Acoustics Eidolons at much less than half the Avalons retail price. It wasn't until that in home direct comparison between the v2's and the S8's that the Eidolons clearly laid bare the Paradigm's particular shortcomings which, to a lesser degree, I found noticeable during a short listen to the Persona series. 

I'm not suggesting Avalons, their must be a more cohesive design nearer the Paradigm's price point. When I party I pull out my Mackie SRM450's paired to two Velodyne 12" DD-Plus'. Maybe JBL 4349's with your Servo's? 

“Sorry guys. They are studio 100 V3. I have been interested in the Tektons for a while, specifically Double Impact. Would love to hear about comparisons between my Paradigms and Tekton.”

I had Paradigm Studio 100 v2 and signature S4 v2 and v1. To my ear the Signatures were waaay better than the Studios so if you like your current speakers that’s a can’t lose. Also had Tekton DIs. The DIs were better than all. They sound bigger, rock harder and are just as detailed. Only issue was cabinet would start talking at extremely loud volumes but talking LOUD before it was an issue. Also the Tektons are a slightly more diffuse sound. Not bad just a little different. If you have a descent size room I would say Tekton all day if room is smaller or planning to sit too close I might look elsewhere. 

Great suggestions. I did some reading on the ATCs and they do seem to fit the bill. The ATC SCM40 are just inside my price range so I will contact music direct and see if we cant work something out.

Dude, ur doing the right thing, and I’m telling you you’ll be blown away — literally.  Remember the old Maxell ad from the 80s with the guy being blown back in his chair by his speakers?  Shoulda been an ATC speaker ad IMO because SO true and appropriate.  Just do it — you won’t believe the power, finesse, and dynamics those dome mids produce.  Unsurpassed or unmatched by any other driver or speaker in my experience.  Ok, PMC and Genelec may get you there too, but ATC is the real deal.  There’s a reason they’re used in some of the most storied and respected recording studios.  Just sayin’.