Ultimate Cables no more?

I placed an order with Ultimate Cables 3 weeks ago. The order went through, but I havent gotten the cables and when I went to check status on the web site it is gone. Anyone know what is going on?
manitunc
No, I think I will keep reminding others so no one else gets burned the way I did.
My experience was similar, but having read feedback for him I was aware that the shipping was abnormally and uncomfortably slow ( 3-4 months). However once they arrived I felt they were worth the wait. I hope your purchase turns out as well
Strange to hear of all the issues, I've been dealing with Carl for years and his products are great, I've replaced some very expensive cables with Carl's products (primarily IC's), they deliver far beyond their modest price point, I've always felt it was a hidden gem in the audio world. Carl sometimes can take a while to get back to you but he always does and he's a man of his word. My most recent transaction was in February (tonearm cable) and I've communicated with Carl recently. The tonearm cable is great! far exceeded my expectations, my Kubala Sosna is going up for sale soon...
Just to update, still no cables or refund. Got an email, though, on 5/28/2012 saying he will check into it. Of course, he was checking into it 2 months ago. Seems a bad review on Canuck AudioMart got him riled up. So these forums do work, kinda.