Tyler Acoustic speakers

What model do you have/had, what are you driving them with, and how do/did you like them?

thecarpathian

I own a pair of Tyler Acoustics D10 speakers which have been doing main duty in my living room for years. I can’t say enough about these speakers or the support from Ty. I can’t recommend Tyler Acoustics enough.

Stock image from an online review: 

This thread is pretty old, but for what it's worth, I went down to Ty's shop about a year and a half ago to pick up the Highland H3.5's I ordered. I live within a couple of hours and I wanted to meet him and see his shop. He is a great guy and he builds the cabinets himself in Owensboro. He showed me the crossovers that were used and how he wires them. We talked for about an hour on several subjects including the upcoming release of the T2 floor standers. He had a pair in process while I was there along with several T1's. He has learned a lot about speaker design through the years and you can hear the difference. I couldn't be happier with my H3.5's! Great bass response, sweet midrange and the highs are not harsh at all. I power them with a Hegel H390 and use the internal DAC being fed by a Jay's Audio CDT2 MK3.  I replaced my Focal Aria 936's with these and the H3.5's are definitely an upgrade!

T1 and T2 has always intrigue me.  Should I let my Elac Vela 403 goes, I would try the T1 next.