Two Questions...

I have my mind set on the Bose Acoustimass 16 Home Entertainment Speaker System...
http://www.bose.com/controller?event=VIEW_PRODUCT_PAGE_EVENT&product=am16_surround_index
...the "flagship 6.1-channel speaker system" from Bose.

First question, are these worth the price tag? Is there anything else that compares to these speakers? Am I just paying for the name? Are these the best currently in the market? Give me the run down.

Second question, will the Denon AVR-486S: 7.1 CH Home Theater Receiver be good enough to take full advantage of the Bose speaker system?
http://www.usa.denon.com/ProductDetails/2120.asp
The speakers are compatible with A/V receivers and amplifiers rated from 10-200 watts per channel, rated from 4 to 8 ohms. The Denon puts out 75 watts per channel.
none4ac6
BOSE home theater systems are for people who could never be bothered to set the clock on their VCR
12:00...

It's better than nothing for people who want something, and can't be bothered!
Check out Anthony Gallo Acoustics speakers for a full range of colors and finishes that please the eyes as well as the ears! Bose produces an adequate product, but for the money, you can do much better, my friend...
Thanks for all your responses so far!

I need to clarify some things...

It has to at least be a 6.1 system (7.1 ok too if the price is right). They [i]must[/i] be good quality [B]small wall mountable[/B] speakers (I don't have the space for anything else). But I'm no longer set on Bose from a lot of the stuff I've been reading on them.

I'll be using the system mainly for movies and some gaming (ps2 and gamecube) and a little music. I listen to music mostly through my computer which has a 5.1 Logitech system, which I also do most of my gaming through. So this will mainly be used for movies.
None or NO,
What's going on with the email addresses? Good move on the bose. Try the Gallos as mentioned above and give up the music on your logitech system. You'll like the speakers for all your needs better.