Turntable platforms

Good morning .   I am looking for suggestions, opinions, and recommendations for a turntable platform for my Transrotor ZET 1?   I have been considering the Synergistic Research Tranquility base, HRS, and Symposium?   Maybe some others?   I would love to get some insight.   Thank you.  
Ag insider logo xs@2xbrett11
That's some hella bling you got there. Would look good with a sweet Tranquility Base under it. Only problem, SR made that for EM control not vibration control. Not that it wouldn't work. Just that's not really its thing. Symposium and others pretend to do isolation. Really impossible, ultimately all anything can do is control vibration. Damp, tune. No such thing as isolation.

That table would look good on a BDR Source Shelf. Sound better too. Not sure if they still make em. Music Direct would know. I'd call them.

What you're looking for is something like this. https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367
Thank you.   By the way, do you see a great benefit in utilizing PHTs on your analog rig?
I recently received custom sized BDR shelves through MD. Expect a long wait. Worth it though.
I agree with @millercarbon on this.  Last year I bought a BDR Source Shelf and combined it with BDR cones that sit on BDR carbon fiber isolation pads.  The combination works extremely well under my table and I couldn't be happier.