Turntable platforms

Good morning .   I am looking for suggestions, opinions, and recommendations for a turntable platform for my Transrotor ZET 1?   I have been considering the Synergistic Research Tranquility base, HRS, and Symposium?   Maybe some others?   I would love to get some insight.   Thank you.  
Ag insider logo xs@2xbrett11

Showing 2 responses by jg2077

My TT (Takai Final Audio VTT-1) rests flat on a Critical Mass System shelve with AT-616 footers under the shelve.  The AT-616 footers also level the shelve and thus the TT.  My set up works very well and I highly recommend.

I use a minus K under my Esoteric CD player to great effect.  The minus K is VERY sensitive to weight distribution and MUCH care is required while setting it up. 

Best,
Jose
Minus K is center of gravity sensitive.  If your component is heavier on one end, it cannot be rested/centered on top of the minus K platform.  To do so, you might have to use a ballast on the lighter side.  Also, the component cannot be slid while resting on the minus K, as this can damage the internals.  Either way, it is great.

I use HRS platforms under the mono-blocks.

Good luck,
Jose