Turntable isolation platform Recommendations?

I currently have a Critical Mass isolation platform on loan. Does anyone have any other suggestions I might look at?  Possibly considering the HRS 

any feedback would be greatly appreciated..

iconicaudio
Had not heard of Stacore before. Interesting product and there is no reason it should not work. However, I think the MinusK solution is much better. It's negative stiffness springs do not require compressors or tubing and connections that eventually fail. The KSI platforms are excellent but still more complicated than MinusK platforms. 
An isolation platform will do absolutely nothing for an SME 30/2. It is itself an isolation platform. Other equipment on solid shelves should not require isolation platforms. All the "vibration" they are subject to is airborne and the only way to isolate from that is to put the equipment in another room. The money is much better spent on upgrading the equipment. This is just another example of lay instinct running away with itself. 
Keys, The Critical Mass platform is terrible. You can get a MinusK platform that will handle that weight but You won't like the price. The KSI platforms are also great but probably even more expensive. Critical Mass and Townsend make inexpensive, 1/2 baked stuff that no respectable lab would ever put an electron microscope on. A turntable's requirements are just as stringent. If a lab won't put an electron microscope on a certain platform you do not want to put your turntable on it. Cheap solutions are just cheap and frequently worse than no solution.
Constrained layer platform with 4 - Townshend pods underneath works great for me and the pods are adjustable for turntable leveling.

Brinkmann Balance 2-arm > 1 1/4" granite slab > 1/8" blue isodamp (adhesive both sides) > 1/2" ground steel plate > 4-Townshend adjustable pods > all on top of heavy Mapleshade rack.

Super solid and unbeatable isolation at reasonable cost.

Of course I will continue to buy and use beautiful things and I will post on this forum to help people to find alternative solution such as a proper turntable design insolated by its feet/plinth and a proper turntable rack to place any turntable on top of it without any special springs from a third party manufacturer under turntable feet to build a pyramid of different materials under their gear to make it looks ugly, pretending the sound will be better (this is ridiculous).

I told you before that industry professionals do not use anything like that and you can watch this. I have a tendency to trust industry professionals than audiophile snobs. And I don’t want to prove anything to you, at your age it’s too late to learn something.

We have enough oldies who recommend springs under everything in every post on audiogon. So this "school" very well represented on audiogon by one person.

If your furniture is not stable then RACK LIKE THIS is required under any turntable, this is perfect solution for everyone!

However, maybe I missed something, but I asked the OP why he asked for isolation platform? Is there any problems with his turntable, did he detect a problem? People on audiogon are happy to help someone to spend money, but sometimes it’s useless. Do not try to fix non existent problem. If someone is using "isolation platform" it’s not necessary that you must use the same under your turntable.

I agree with @everest

Townshend has been in business for 50+ years with reasonably priced, great products and science to back it up. If you have the means to spend $6,000-$17,000 for something to rest your electron microscope on, I say go for it....

I have not read one single bad review of any of Townshend products ever. Just the opposite. So there’s that.

In the meantime, I’ll be "podded out". Under my 2 turntables, speakers, 400 pound Sound Anchors rack, amps and sub and components.

Pods isolate down to 3Hz. Huzzah!