Tube preamp $1500-2000 for a thin sounding amp?

Hi, i'm looking for a good tube preamp that gives body to my sound. I have a Musical Fidelity A3CR amp and preamp and I think this couple is thin sounding, I want to try a tube preamp to see if I can solve this. I like my classical orchestra music to sound full bodied. I have a subwoofer, so the problem is not deep bass, but maybe mid-bass or upper bass (?). I'd appreaciate any help, I've got almost $2,000 to spend.
Thanks/cheers
rkumar5443
Are you absolutely sure it is the amp? There are so many factors, the room, positioning of your speakers, the speakers themselves, and, of course, your source.
Sufentanil, the source is a Rotel CD transport and a Bel CAnto DAc2. I saw your system, how would you compare your Cary preamp with the a3cr? Thanks
Check out the Eastern Electric Minimax preamp - nice presence, tubey but not too tubey, gobs of detail but no stidency - an excellent choice for your needs!
Enjoy!
james
this does not make sense. the music fidelity gear generally is on the warmside in the upper bass and mids....what speakers?