tube friendly speaker rec

loooking for suggestions for tube friendly monitors.
using a prima luna dialogue one with quad 22L speakers, at moderate levels sound ok but seem to lose focus as they get louder which makes me think they are a little power hungry.
have around $2000 budget. tinking about triangle comete but afraid they may be too bright,while merlins are out of my price range.do not know if totem or dynaudio work well
with tubes and was wondering about the new GMA Eos.
any thoughts appreciated
panu21
Have a look at these http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1212013442 .

I have listened to them at the builders home and they sound absolutely superb. For the price they are an absolute steal.

They're super easy to drive and throw a huge soundstage due to the double mouth horns. And finished in veneer they are eye candy.

Regards
Paul
Triangles are nice. I have had both the Titus and Comete. However, do yourself a favor and talk to Louis at Omega.(www.omegaloudspeakers.com) I own several of his models and they excel with tubes - single drivers - no crossovers - means smooooth music! Beautiful cabinets,stunning finishes and sound to die for! Well worth your consideration especially if you listen to jazz. Take a look at the Super XRS and Super 5s.

Regards,

John
thanks for the responces so far. would also be wanting to take a step up (so to speak) from the quad 22L's i am using.
would the triangle comete,Reference 3A and Omega's be considered an upgrade?
how does the Comete es compare to the newer triangle models?
Merlins i know sound great but new is a little out of my price range
Silverline SR series
They discontinued the SR15 (I won't part with them) but Alan makes MUSIC!!!