Tube Amp soundstage

I hope everyone is safe and healthy during these strange times. I wondering if someone could explain to me the reason my tube amp has a deeper soundstage than my SS amps? Two years back I built an Elekit 8200 which puts out around 8-10w/c in ultra linear mode, depending on the power tubes. I usually run KT88’s or 6L6’s, and less often EL34’s. It powers a pair of Tekton Enzo 2.7’s which are quite efficient at a claimed 98db. The SS amps I’ve used with these speakers include a vintage NAD 35w receiver, a Musical Fidelity m3si @ 85w, a Rogue Sphinx @ 100w and a Hegel H80. Now granted, non of these amps are what I would consider high end audio, but no matter what, the little tube amp always seems to have a deeper, more 3-D soundstage and the SS amps sound a little flatter. Same source, same DAC, same speakers and cables. There are things I appreciate about the SS sound, such as tighter, better defined bass and an effortless ability to play louder (which I do less and less), but every time I rotate the little tube amp back in, I hear a slightly more organic sound and that deeper soundstage.
dtapo
Throwing in my two cents: Tubes add harmonic distortions and I believe these distortions cause a slight smearing of the soundstage which gives the illusion of more width, depth and height.
Digital is ones and zeros. 
Analog isn’t. 
Thus the DAC was born to reclaim analog sound. 
Smooth Daddy oh. Smooth. 
I don't consider myself to be an audiophile just a listener that loves music especially hard edged rockin music with a driving bass. Being a guitar enthusiast I knew that most guitar amps used tubes so I was inclined to get a tube amp for my home stereo. This article from an experienced guitar amp technician captures the reasons for using tubes in guitars amps here is a pull quote: 'There are some solid-state circuits that do an impressive job for tone, but the reason guitarists gravitate to tube amps is the harmonics. The secondary harmonics of a tube are additive to the harmony of the note, where the secondary harmonics of a solid-state amplifier are dissident to the tone.' Here is a link to the entire interview which also goes over the differences in the tubes used in many guitar amps: https://www.sweetwater.com/insync/amp-anatomy-power-tubes-affect-tone/
Many of these tubes are the same ones used in home stereos. Hope you enjoy.

"Sweet EL34s, plump KT88, and the all time best 6L6 (I think)"

oldhvymec-That's what I hear. Not the modern 6L6, but the lower power RCA 6L6G.

He meant dissonant but I get his drift and he is right, its just what I said above, SS odd order harmonics simply do not sound as good.