TRL 595-how good is it?

I am a digital junky, so I have been thru well over a dozen players in the past 12 months. My favorite is the APL 3910. I just bought the TRL Sony 595 from the Tsunami auction, and will receive next week. Any one here have experience with this machine? I TT Paul from TRL and he said he is still shaking his head from disbelief on how good this puppy sounds. I am impatient, so would love some feedback. I also love the fact it is a 5 disc changer. Could it be a world beater? I have TT a person who sold his Cary 303/200 after burning this puppy in.

Ehquiring minds want to know

Thanks
711smilin
This is a wonderful offer, Alex. We should all thank you for it. Once I finish breaking in my TRL SA14 I'd like to listen to your 3910.
Alex,

I would like to be put on the list for the 3910. I have a TRL modded component that I would like to compare it to. I am interested in your work and appreciate your comments here. Thanks
711Smilin,

I've been absent from these threads for a while, but I've wondered about your thoughts on the Modwright Denon vs. the APL3910. I can bring over a Modwright DVP-9000ES if you want to do a comparison listening sometime late in June.

Let me know.

Regards,

- Eric Hoffmann
Clio09, the apl 563a is 700, the trl 595 is 700, the 3910 is 5000. 700-700 is a great exact mismatch imho. Yes, the 595 is very musical, the 563 is that much better, the 3910 is a completely different league altogether. I also own the modwright 3910, and have sold the exemplar 3910, aa capitole 2, mf tri-vista, dv-50, ect ect ect ect
Eric, that would be great, I need to send the Modwright back to Dan for some issues I am having, so, no need to comment as of yet. My APL is with Alex, getting his latest updates. Call me and we will arrange a get together. I look forward to seeing you.