TRL 595-how good is it?

I am a digital junky, so I have been thru well over a dozen players in the past 12 months. My favorite is the APL 3910. I just bought the TRL Sony 595 from the Tsunami auction, and will receive next week. Any one here have experience with this machine? I TT Paul from TRL and he said he is still shaking his head from disbelief on how good this puppy sounds. I am impatient, so would love some feedback. I also love the fact it is a 5 disc changer. Could it be a world beater? I have TT a person who sold his Cary 303/200 after burning this puppy in.

Ehquiring minds want to know

Thanks
711smilin

This has earned two thumbs up!! Hey Guido I did not realize that you are so well versed, outstanding commentary. The only question I have how much will it cost me to mod my audiophile brain? I have a million bucks to spend and don't know what to do with it.
Good question LA45. You should contact Luigi (Gigi) Pugnetti. He may still remember me from grade 8. He truly is a neurologist who has specialized in the application of artificial realities as a rehabilitation tool for the treatment of some real conditions, like MS. Last I checked he was still working at the Don Gnocchi Institute.

Getting in touch with Aloysius Q. Schmaltzenstein Gavronsky for a consultation may be. . . a little more complicated.

Now about my little article on DAC. It's amazing what a little modification of a perfectly good article about Huntinton's Chorea extracted from the Columbia Encyclopedia Online can do!

Guido
I got my TRL 595 about two months ago, right out of the box i loved every little detail, after it broke in i just couldn't belive how good this little unit sounds. I called up the guys at TRL about a weeks ago, wanting to know if they had anything that was better than the 595, but at the same time staying the same price range. Paul recomended that i buy their sony 2000es, I should be reciving my 2000 shortly, I'll share my thought if it is or isn't better than the 595.
Trust me, Jay, the C2000ES TRL is much better than their 595 mod. Better dynamics, resolution, detail and naturalness.

They also have started modifying the Toshiba 3960, which shows promise. They say that the video is very good as is the audio. I'll likely sit and wait for the next batch of Marantz SA-11's to hit the docks and have them mod it for me ...
Jes45, I am taking your suggestion on the GT-200's, and if you love vinyl sounding digital, please try the APL. It is truely the BEST I have ever heard. I have not heard the 30k TRL, but if the 595 was almost as good, ya gotta get the 3910. If you do ot love, I will buy it from you. I am that serious.