Townshend Isolation Products.

Update on the Townshend platform: initially the wrong cells were installed on the platform per the weight of the turntable. I was then sent a set of the corner platforms for my rack. This was the solution to a number of problems. My footfall issues are gone and the overall sound has improved with a quieter background and a wider soundstage. my entire system has seemed to benefit from the corners. I have moved the platform over to my DAC. I am so astounded by the benefits of the platform and corners, I have ordered the podiums to go under my speakers. I'm totally bought in to the benefits of the Townshend isolation products. A huge shoutout to John Davis Hannant for his tireless customer service and his dedication in getting me the solution I needed.

128x128travisg
Post removed 

I use their speaker platforms.  Physics says to isolate your equipment use springs with the proper k factor and length to damp all vibrations.  Townshend is IMHO the best supplier to do those calculations to match your mass.  

jerry

+1 for corner platforms. I have had the same issue as you. Crawl space under the floor so foot falls were a big issue. I ordered a set (4) of "D" rated corner platforms to support my rack and haven’t had a problem since. Here's AG thread I posted a couple of years ago...

I use Townshend platforms under my equipment. I notice a tightening of the bass to be the most noticeable.

B