Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
gonna do brands here to show its more commitment and consistancy than a happy accident. some made some bonners, but many were among the best ever.......dunlavy/ar/rogers/hales/duntech/B&W/kef/impulse/ jbl/klipsch.....honorable mention..bozak/allison/imf/quad/maggies/ohm/epi......lightning stricking once, bose 901
Jaybo - you better duck because I think your going to get blasted for mentioning Bose in this thread. :O
Wisdom Audio D75, Infinity IRS, Snell Type AIII,Watt Puppy 5,Linn Keltik Acktiv, Martin Logan CLS
Snell AIII, Vandersteen 2ce Signature, Alon Model 1, Wilson WATT Puppy, NHT 3.3, B&W 801, Quad esl, Audio Physic Virgo,Sonus Faber Stradivari, Thiel 2.2