To Bi-Wire or use Jumpers?

Looking for suggestions. I just purchased new speakers the Klipsch Heresy 111 special edition and was wondering if i would benefit from bi wiring or just get jumpers. My gear is,  Primaluna Premium Dialog HP integrated with my source being the Sony HAP1ZES. The speaker cable is Tellurium Q entry level silver which i was using with my previous Dynaudio speakers. Interconnect is DNM. If i bi wire, looking at Audio Quest Castle Rock, Audience Conductor E and maybe ClearDay cables. I would welcome any other suggestions. As far as jumpers, not sure, never used them. Thanks for any feedback.

Brian
brian27b
@tls49 , +1.
I believe that the person who you are referring to is the legendary Al (almarg).

As others have said, biwiring may help, and it may not. It all depends on system synergy and personal tastes.
Always prefer bi-wire if gauge and length are the same. With bi-wire all you are doing is doubling the amount of conductor resulting in way lower resistance for the low voltage DC current. Jumper with 12awg cables vs Bi-wired with half thickness cable will give you almost identical results. 
Go for the most amount of copper and high quality plugs where the conductors are joined. Largest amount of contact surface will give least conductive resistance. 
Brian27b, since you asked about the plugs, here what matters is the amount of surface contact area and how tightly they can be connected. There should be no possibility of tiny sparks (almost invisible due to low voltage) at the contact points.
i would go with Monoprice banana or spade. Either way you’ll be fine. What you are looking to do is avoid any weakest links in your setup. Any thin wire or loose connection is a weak link. All you have to do is provide good amount of current flow conductors without interference from strong magnetic fields or loose fittings.
ayonsinha1
.... With bi-wire all you are doing is doubling the amount of conductor resulting in way lower resistance for the low voltage DC current.
Huh? What DC current are you talking about? If you have DC on your speaker cables, you have a problem.
cleeds, looks like ayonsinha1 hasn't taken Audio 101 yet or if he did, then maybe skipped class too many times. Here's another comment he made that jumped at me while reading a different recent thread.

"Only thing that matters is the gauge for analog signals. Its low voltage DC current running through. The fatter the cable easier the flow."

ayonsinha1, it's usually best to have knowledge of a subject before offering advice about it.