To bi wire or not bi wire

Hello all,
I have a pair of B&W P6 speakers driven by a plinius 8100 integrated. 
The plinius has two sets of speaker outputs per channel and the B&W’s are biwireable. 
Would there be any benefit to running 4 separate cables? If so, any recommendations for cables?
The binding posts on the B&W’s make using spades difficult so banana’s would work better. 
Just asking this question because it would require a total of 24 feet of cable so it could get pricey real fast.
budget is around $500.
Thanks in advance
skipper320
I'm a Nordost user.

If you decide on BH cables,get the Norse jumpers to compliment them.

The BH power cord, might make a more noticeable impact. It uses the same design as their upscale models.

Speaker cable is last on the list to upgrade according to Nordost philosophy.

FWIW, I tried it both with identical cables from same manufacturer (Tara Labs). One set single wire (using original speaker jumpers) and one set of single bi wire configuration. After a lot of back and forth and I do mean a lot, I found I preferred the single bi wire configuration. It just sounded better. I cannot define exactly what it is but I can say it sounds better to me and I’m the one that matters the most.
I say try it both ways and you decide what sounds best to you. Don’t worry about anybody else’s opinion. It’s you and your ears that you have to please.
PS. Speakers are B&Ws
I feel the same immediately and without any doubts at all... Not the same cables tough, but good cables against other good cables... Bi-wiring must be better...
" (1) it is entirely system dependent.... and until you actually do an A-B bake-off... you won’t know. "

Kind of true, if you add a crappy cable to a crappy system it will not change too much, that`s true. But adding a good set of cables in a allready good system will definetly open it up. 

Close to no audiophiles understands biwiring, and on top of that even fewer undestands cables. So you`ll get some rather foggy answers