Streamer/DAC Atoll MS120 and Arcam ST60

Looking to replace my Node streamer with something a little more high end and have these two in mind. Could not find much online with regards to how each preforms against each other. I will be using Qobuz and will have this plugged into the Kinki Studio integrated. Is one better in terms of SQ over the other?

128x128temmple

If you want "little more high end" obtain a DAC that you enjoy and buy only streamers that are sans DAC.

I will be amazed if anyone here has compared the analog outputs.

I have a pretty good DAC as of now. Its an R2R. What are some good streamer only options?

We are an atoll dealer

why don't you look at the atoll st 200 it is everything you are looking for in one piece the st 200 is a great dac and atreamer all in one

you might prefer the built in dac 

Dave and Troy

Audio intellect nj

atoll dealer

Might or not.

There a multitudes of DACless players. I would just make sure it's got an USB-A input so that there is no need to pay double for storage.

Post removed 

Still trying to decide if I should get the Atoll MS120 or upgrade my Nodes internal DAC with a better one in the $1000 range and just use the node as a streamer?

Post removed 

@temmple you could try that Arcam ST60 from someone who permits 45-60 day returns rather than guessing.  I'm in the separate Streamer and Tube DAC category myself now. May consolidate Streamer/DAC again later.  Had good luck with all of my prior Arcam streamers and DACs prior. Using an Arcam streamer now, not too bad.  Held off again when I saw that new ST60 was coming out with the 9038 dac chip.  Crutchfield lists a 60 day return policy. Various options out there to evaluate. Best of luck.   

Just bought the Arcam St60 to paor with my Arcam SA20!

Heard great things about it and even got "What Hi-Fi" streamer of the year!