To bi-amp B&W 802n or not

I have up graded a system I have had for years by buying a Mcintosh mc252 and a set of B&W 802n.  My question is that I still have an old Carver 1.5t from my old system, should I use it to bi-amp with the mc252 or just get rid of it and bi-wire the speakers.  I was thinking of using the 1.5t for the tweeter / midrange and the mcintosh for the bass.  Let me know your thoughts.

vwquest
Erik,
The MC 252 has 250 watts per channel.  This is sufficient power for an N802 for music.  Adding another amp which the OP doesn't have other than the Carver plus a processor or external crossover doesn't guarantee results that would improve upon the MC 252 alone.

DRC,s have their plus and minus issues.  To me they are like a lot of the drugs advertised on TV.  The cure with attendant side effects is worse than the disease.

Proper room placement and room treatments when required are a better option.

Biwiring may or may not be the best option.  I am currently setup biwired but prefer my tube amp single wired with the supplied BW jumpers.  The OP should experiment with with what he has available first.
@vwquest
Biwiring vs Bi-amp vs Singlewire
Since you have everything on hand why not experiment and let your ears decide, its our hobby isn't it?
Before trying bi-amp try first to change the stock jumpers of the speakers with more quality hi-end ones you will be surprise how it can improve the sound.
@lalitk

Sorry but I don’t understand how you can bi-amp with McIntosh 601’s mono,
Mono is for one speaker and if you want to bi-amp speakers you need 2 mono’s for each speaker total of 4 mono’s for a pair of speakers ?