Tinnitus sufferer: is it the speakers or the 24bits/192kHz

I have tinitus and have had it for 30+ years.  There is no cure and I know the best way to handle it is to ignore it.  But lately my tinnitus has been going off the scale.  The "lately" seems to have coincided with streaming Qobuz Hi-Res and listening on a PS Audio DirectStream DAC and pulling my Magnepan 1.6 out of storage.  Now I have been known to play too loud on "A" song- but by and large the volume is down to where I could easily speak to somone in the room.

I have thought about maybe changing to to Harbeth, Dyn, Sonus Faber or other speakers more focused on midrange.  But have also wondered if it is the high quality of sound that I am listening to that is perhaps stimulating my very high pitch ringing?

So, any fellow tinnitus folks out there with an opinion on this? 
mocktender

Reading different threads on this, Qubuz seems to be mentioned a lot.  I wonder if there is something to that?  I never had tinnitus until a couple of weeks ago and now it's driving me nuts.   I feel like I can't even listen to my system.  I have Qubuz but I am also a horrible sleeper.   

The average adult should sleep 7-8 hrs, less than that and you may have sleep-apnea... many people do and don't know it... it runs in my family...

As far as dizziness, I have recently read that there are crystals in ones ears that get out of wack from time to time, look this up, there is an easy remedy to correct this, though if this condition did occur it is more likely it will occur again... I have wondered if the crystals are hyper sensitive to frequency which would play a part...

I grew shooting way before hear protection was a thing... Loud rock concerts, bars have played a toll on my ears, I am always striving for clarity as the ringing disrupts understanding words... annoying, always asking someone to repeat themselves...