This is the list of the best makers of audio equipment. Respond if you disagree

Receiver: Sansui, or Marantz, or maybe Yamaha
Turntable/RP: Bang and Olufsen or Technics
Cassette deck: Nakamichi. No one comes close.

leemurray2007
In the 1980's I bought a Nakamachi cassette deck because I wanted the best available. It sounded magnificent when it was new, but it wore out in only one year and cost more to repair every year that to replace it, something I was not willing to do. I expect components to last and easy to repair and maintain.
leemurray2007, I suggest that you should rename your thread: self demonstration of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Not agreeing to agree, I don’t disagree to disagree.

Just a few random questions for you:

have you ever heard of

Nelson Pass,
Dan D’Agostino,
Michel Reverchon,
Marcel Riendeau,
David Reich,
Jim Winey,
Jason Bloom,

the list could go on and go on.

Let me guess, you might answer:

no,
no,
no,
no, 
no,
no,
no.

You have a good system. However, I'd like to mention there would be a better system. That is your system + CD player. Why?, CD music is far better than those from LP records. I'm not saying a kind of digital vs analog. Very long time ago,  Herbert von Karajan said that musics from cd were really better than those from LPs. He had tremendous power of acknowledging which sound reproduction was better. Period!
LP sound = good, but a lot of nose (surface noise, vibrating noise, phono stage noise, etc). I do have many LPs, why? The LPs don't have CD versions (usually 1960 - 1980). So, I have to keep them, not because of superior sound! CD playing system is SCIENTIFICALLY superior to LP system!
Now this was a good and funny thread. Keep it coming! By the way, I agree with the Nak comments, absolutely the best sounding of a not-so-great format. My Nak died about 2 years ago and I still miss it. RIP