Thirty Days in the Hole

Is that where MillerCarbon is? Can we expect to see him on the 9th?

128x128russ69

Showing 1 response by jji666

I've been a long-time reader but don't post that much here. So I'm more familiar with the poster personalities than my number of posts might imply.

Let's acknowledge that people have good points and faults, all of them.  It's not a black and white situation - there is lots of gray.

My $.02 (which I think should be rounded up to $.10) is that MC is knowledgeable and believes himself to be a warm and giving person but he has seriously crossed the line into vitriol on a number of occasions.  He is both.

I have read some of his posts and gotten so angry I wanted to just flame him out, but then he'll reference my favorite comedy skit and invite strangers over to his house.  Quite the duality.

I'd like to see everyone...MC included but everyone...work to avoid ad hominem attacks as part of debates about audio.  It's silly how contentious these threads get.  I'm sure I've been guilty of it myself.  This is a good time for us all to remind ourselves that we are here to collect information and be entertained...we are not here to debate who gets thrown off the life raft.