Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

thanks Guys.  mine are toed in maybe 3-5 degrees. the right speaker has nothing beside it to create additional HF.  the left speaker has a wall near it but i have a big sound diffusion panel at the first reflection to help.   I use a laser level across the front of the speakers that projects a laser line onto the other speaker. it barely bisects the side of the speaker and when i get the same thing on both speakers,  i have got them toed in the same.  does that make sense?  i would post pics but there is no way to do it as far as i can tell. 

I've owned the 3.7s and 2.7s.

Like most speakers, toe-in increases the high frequency content, toe out reduces it and mellows out the sound more.

I toe them out somewhat, not to just forward facing, but enough to have a smooth balance and to increase the apparent soundstage and imaging size.

Same here i never toe in my 3.7s, this is definitely the best results i got but i'm lucky to have plenty of room from the side walls like about 6 feet.