Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
128x128jafant
Another tidbit of information.  As I mentioned, Rob told me this was the last pair of 3.5 mids he can do.  Moving forward, here is his response.  " From this point going forward, I will be replacing the CS3.5 mid with the Scan Speak 10F-8424G. Along with a custom adapter plate, and trim ring, it will be available soon."
He said this Scan Speak has the closest specs to the original Scan Speak
I am modeling the old drivers for comparison and compensation in the replacement drivers for their Renaissance-life.

bluetone -  the 3.5 drivers and crossovers would be helpful for my modeling efforts. I would offer them for further use once I am finished with them. I also snagged some CS3 drivers and EQ on ebay, and intend to create an update strategy for all versions of CS3 and 3.5 to better than new functioning. 
If applicable, please PM me to arrange shipping. Thanks. 
bluetone
Thank You for the tidbit for Tom and others interested in the 3.5 model.Happy Listening!