Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
128x128jafant
Hello all, I've been out for a while but I wanted to give you an update on my 3.5 mids.  Rob has completed the rebuild (he says the last he is able to do) and has shipped them off to Tom Thiel for analysis.  Hopefully this effort will yield a suitable solution for aging 3.5s.  BTW, due to the generosity of a fellow Audiogon'r, I have the woofers, tweeters and crossovers from a parted out 3.5.  I'm using the mids to replace the Scanspeak mids that came with my 3.5s.  In the spirit of the generosity bestowed upon me, I'm willing to help other 3.5 owners that need a replacement driver (woofer or tweeter) for the cost of shipping only.  The crossover is available as well, I might want to see if it would be of any use to Tom T as he analyzes the 3.5 for possible upgrades.  
bluetone
Good to see you again. Hope you are well today. Thank You for providing an update for other 3.5 owners here and citing your experience with Rob at CSS.  I know Tom will do his finest in analyzing your drivers.  Keep us posted on latest developments.
Happy Listening!
Bluetone 
I desperately need the tweeter, mine being not working if you could ship at my expense I would greatly appreciate it.
Please let me know.