Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
128x128jafant
Post removed 
Hi Everyone,
Thiel can keep appointing CEOs, but until one of them finally gets to grips that the company's brand collateral is being decimated by a never ending stream of uninspiring, underwhelming "me too" speakers, the decline will continue.

It's beyond belief to me that the Coherent Source concept doesn't feature any longer. That said, it's going to make our old Thiels much more valuable, but I'd rather that Thiel was a going concern making good money, if only to keep Rob in a job.
Greetings
I just purchased Bryston 28b SST2's to drive the 7.2's. Can anyone recommend speaker cables that are around $600/pair or less for 8 feet. I have Nordost Red Dawn but I think it is time for an upgrade, I have not gotten the amps yet as they will arrive next week. I also have some old XLO PRO 1200 that they were kind enough to turn into shotgun terminations and I will try them, they have a lot of copper. They are green and black for those that remember them. My on-line research had people recommending 6 THOUSAND DOLLAR CABLES. I have two kids in college _ I wonder if they would mind sitting out a semester so dad can buy some speaker cables. I love the xlo signature 3 interconnects I am using for the turntable and phono stage. I purchased the Bryston balanced interconnect for the amp to preamp (classe ssp-800) to replace my nordost RCA quatrophils. 
Post removed 
kevinaudio,

Given you've expressed some reservations about spending too much on speaker cables, if you want to get off that merry-go-round you can always get professional, competently made cables by Beldon which will pass all the same electrons as the super expensive stuff.

I buy from Blue-Jean cables, the Belden 5000 series:

http://www.bluejeanscable.com/store/speaker/index.htm

I use the 10-gauge 5T00UP as I have a pretty long speaker cable run.
Review with measurements (something you don't usually get for the high-end cables):

http://www.audioholics.com/gadget-reviews/blue-jeans-10awg-speaker-cable-5t00up/blue-jeans-cable-mea...

$22 for a pair. Think of all the money you'll save to put towards music....:-)

(BTW, if you want to talk expensive cables:  I've heard speakers I own hooked up to a variety of high end cables, up to  $30,000, and to my very picky ears they sounded no better than they did with the Belden cable).