The power amp part of my NAD 7150failed; what NAD power amp might I pair it with?

So the power amp section of my NAD 7150 receiver has failed and it will be too costly to repair. If I want to use it as a tuner/preamp only, what NAD power amp would be a good match for it? Same size, look, shape, era, etc..
bradmcl
That looks to be from the early 80's.  I would caution you that getting a Nad amp from that same era may be risky as a 30+ year old amp as a lot of miles on it.  Nad from then was still lower budget so the parts used, etc., were selected with lower cost in mind. 

Not trying to hurt your feelings, but if it were I, I would toss it in the trash and start fresh.  There is plenty of inexpensive gear here you can pick from.
+1 213runnin, stereo5.

I would only purchase an amp if I was considering replacing the receiver in the near future. Otherwise I would consider the purchase of a newer but used integrated. 

Why consider only NAD?  What is your budget? 

Thanks for the input, guys. I think I'll just shelve the old NAD and get something else. I appreciate all your comments.