The Palladian-A step beyond

The new cartridge from Acoustical Systems may finally be the LOMC to fully realise the theoretical advantages of the genus.
And convince those long-suffering audiophiles to whom the 'modern' MC presentation has been anathema to 'live sound'....that the realism of vintage LOMCs like the SPUs and FR-7 series has finally been recaptured 👀
IMAGE 1 
IMAGE 2 
IMAGE 3 
IMAGE 4 
IMAGE 5 
IMAGE 6 
IMAGE 7 
128x128halcro
You lost me anyway saying the Palladian sounds similar to a SPU - certainly not something I am looking for in a cartridge.

Didn't know you had a Silver Meister II Shane....?
Or are you saying all SPUs sound alike?
A stop-press announcement from Acoustical Systems :-
The SMARTscrews are indeed a very recent product only and not yet listed in our portfolio as we have just started production this November.We will offer them as a regular product starting in 2017.We gave several samples away to friends and reviewers in late November and early December.
They were not included with the Palladian, as we first want to have extended feedback from various set-ups till be include them with a cartridge.The Palladian was introduced in May 2016 - 6 months before we tested the first SMARTscrews.
The lack of magnetism, the drawing strength, the extremely  high transmission speed of Timet 1100 Titanium do provide an almost ideal material for fixing a phono cartridge in a headshell / tonearm.
We do machine these screws ourselves - you can’t find them anywhere else.

We do machine these screws ourselves - you can’t find them anywhere else.
I'm using titanium screws to mount my cartridge(s) for a while. You can find them quite easily as Grade 2 (pure Titanium, medium solidity) or Grade 5 (alloy Ti6AI4V, high solidity) products. Experimenting with a torque-limiting wrench. 
Much more difficult to get is Grade 4 (pure Titanium, highest solidity, seems to be available for medical application only). But I never found ready to use products (i.g. screws) of Timet 1100 (alloy Ti-6Al-2.7Sn-4Zr-0.4Mo-0.45Si, better solidity than Grade 5). At eBay, for instance, you can buy pre-product stuff only. Thus, in my experience, I take the quoted statement above as true. 

@halcro - Have you ever considered to use the Arché headshell with your beloved FR-66s and the Palladian (or any of your other cartridges, of course)?

halcro - Have you ever considered to use the Arché headshell with your beloved FR-66s and the Palladian (or any of your other cartridges, of course)?

I’ve heard only good reports of the Arche headshells solong but my structural-engineering training just cannot allow me to accept the Arche’s design...😱
The headshell must be as rigid and homogenous as possible in order to resist all the vibrations and stresses caused by the cartridge, and whilst I’m sure that Dietrich has achieved the maximum rigidity his design may allow.......it simply (by its design) cannot be as structurally rigid as my preferred headshells...
This is just a path I cannot travel....🙈

I have been following this thread with interest. How can one say that one's character is  irrelevant with regards to whether we like and use a product developed by that individual. For example,
If Hitler sold great soap would you be OK with buying that soap and saying yeah I know he's not a great guy but I love the soap so therefore I will buy it.  
An extreme example to be sure but it helps me illustrate the fact that everyone's character plays into everything we do at all times even into the future.  I have not had any dealings with this Dietrich but have no reason to doubt Raoul's statements and therefore would really hesitate to give him a deposit for any product. 
Dietrich should do the right thing and settle up with these individuals or suffer consequences in the form of reduced business as a result of those shady practices.
Furthermore I would never purchase a 10K cartridge as I would find it an insult to my intelligence.  
And yes the screws should come with it.