" the best Tweak ever in the entire audio industry"

Danny Richie posted a few days ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFmOhR0zp2Q

gdaddy1

What am I missing? Didn’t that video make pretty much the same statement about the Sparkos as Danny? Listening to a YouTube video through headphones is not the way to discern for yourself what something really sounds like.  That said, I could tell the difference between them and the Sparkos sounded just like the description from both the video and Danny.

@jastralfu Very good.  You got good ears and educated enough to use headphones. yes

How many of you hear what @jastralfu heard?

@lanx0003   Head phones, over Youtube, doesn't do it justice IMO. Heard on a proper system it has deeper/wider soundstage and incredible seperation of instruments. It's somehting I'd never heard before. Bass was also better defined and had more texture. SS2590 is what I have. 

There are people who spend far more money on a DAC in an effort to achieve a tiny bit better. This is the LEAST amount of money I've spent with the greatest return by FAR!. I agree with Danny. 

First off, the YouTube film that Fosi put forth is meant to assist people in making their buying decisions. If you’ve already purchased the op-amp and are using it, there’s no need to watch the film. Of course, an educated audience should be aware of the lossy format used by YouTube and understand that the quality of reproduction depends on the recording itself.

The big picture is that not many hi-fi gears allow for opamp swapping. Buying low-fi or mid-fi gear and upgrading it with better opamps doesn’t necessarily transform it into true hi-fi. For example, Fosi + SS2560 / 3602 <> hi-fi. Price-wise, these op-amps add up to a total that outweighs the cost of the amp itself. Sounds funny, doesn't it?