The best speaker cables you’ve had

Simply put, the best you’ve owned and/or heard.

gochurchgo

Hello @thieliste   tell me about the Furutech DSS 4.1's.  I have a family room system where the speaker runs are 33 and 25'.  I am currently using double runs of 10g generic copper, but would like to upgrade the mid / treble run at least.  Still pricey....

@fastfreight  DSS 4.1 is on the warm side, very organic and full body cable, it's the opposite of bright if that's what you are looking for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V15cu7GVaKs&t=2s

@grislybutter I'm surprised! You weren't the least bit concerned about what cause your money might be better used for? There's got to be some hungry people somewhere nearby.

There is no 'winner take all' as it depends on the rest of the system.

Case in point: When I first got my EVS 1200 I was using Series 8 WireWorld interconnects, TOL speaker cables. I replaced both the WW XLRs and cables with Ali-X Odin 2 Nordost Knockoffs. While my all SS system sounded much better (@ 1/10 the $$$), it was a bit too sharp, so I ordered Odin Gold speaker cables (at ~ $170/2.5m)! Unfortunately one leg must of had a bad solder joint as it barely sent the music . It took a couple months before they replaced it, which I finally installed 2 days ago: BAM. Even immediately, but of course it needs break in time.

HTH