The best looking speakers

I have 2 systems in my house. I am quite happy with what I have.
but I was wondering, what are the best looking speakers out there?
I haven’t taken up the question of new speakers with my wife, but more aesthetically pleasing speakers might help my cause/diseas.  
128x128johndinius

@kokakolia you should start a thread about tips/tricks for decorating. I’ve always been really interested in room aesthetics and ambience in relation to putting foreign objects (speakers, amps, racks, room treatment) in an otherwise normal room. I found this to be most difficult and something I’m still trying to learn by going to Virtual Systems on the weekly (as well as Pinterest of all places). Seriously, though, it would be a great thread that begins with your insights.

Cant beat Boenicke. Im just waiting on my W11's to arrive as replacements to my Focal Kanta 3s.

@toro3 Don’t be like me and purchase a condo with a 3 year completion wait. I had 3 years to think about the interior decor, without setting foot in the condo. My brain was working 24/7 imagining what the space would look like. I even used AutoCAD at work to figure out a layout. I spent over 3 years obsessively watching interior decorators on YouTube. There are standouts :

- Garrett le Chic

- Page Wassel

- Nick Lewis

There are pitfalls in interior design:

- Overspending on ‘new’ furniture. Nobody gives a flying care if your table has a ding or a scratch. Nobody cares about your designer chairs and if they’re « original ». 
- Buying everything from the same place. Now, IKEA kinda pulls it off in their showrooms because they accessorize to the max with trinkets and fabrics. 
- Sticking to a theme. Your place will look like a rental if everything is a shade of brown or grey. 
- Only buying square shaped furniture with straight lines. Your human brain doesn’t like to be in a space with only straight lines. Curves, circles and ovals are soothing to the mind. Your room is already a box and that’s already oppressing. 
- DO wood veneer and solid wood pieces. Your human brain calms down at the sight of natural materials like wood, stone, cotton/linen etc… The worst you can do is have grey laminate flooring with all white furniture (some of which is glossy).

It’s okay to have some white furniture if you introduce books, a rug, some wood etc… There’s no hard rule in decorating. Just fill the space with stuff. Have some colored fabrics that pop (accent chair, accent pillow, throw…). Have books (even if you don’t read. Look for trinkets at the pawnshop and flea markets. 

Any of the Franco Serblins or Sonner Audio, Gunawan Surya have designed spectacular sounding and aesthetically pleasing speakers. IMHO.