The best looking speakers

I have 2 systems in my house. I am quite happy with what I have.
but I was wondering, what are the best looking speakers out there?
I haven’t taken up the question of new speakers with my wife, but more aesthetically pleasing speakers might help my cause/diseas.  
128x128johndinius

Two standouts: certain Sonus Fabers and Estelons (with extra-cost finishes).

Kharma speakers look very good at shows...not the greatest sound, but, aesthetically stunning.

@ovature Men just have to take interest in their home decor. In my household, it's more like HAF (Husband Acceptance Factor). Why? Because I decorate.

To be frank, I see a lot of pictures of empty listening rooms with tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment. This makes my blood boil. So you can afford $5000 speakers but you can't afford to decorate the space? I feel like I'm in a car mechanic's waiting room. It's depressing.

Can't you hang pictures on the wall? Lay a nice rug? Add a few plants, an accent chair and nice pieces of vintage furniture? Can we have some color up in here? Why does everything have to be a shade of grey? I just want to drag people's butts to the local flea markets, the goodwill and pawn shops. Quality pieces are often cheap and IKEA sells drab white melamine furniture as luxury...

Personally, large speaker towers turn me off. They absolutely dwarf a living room and scream "me! me! me!".

I would prioritize wood veneer or real wood to add warmth to a space. So any slim tower or tiny standmount in a wood finish is a solid choice.

But the Elipson BS50 Tribute gets my vote. Otherwise I love the vintage JBL look of the L100 with the fuzzy orange grill.

@ovature tell us you've never had a real relationship without telling us you've never had a real relationship.