Thanks to the Moderators

Many of us have had small issues with the moderators here at times, but I want to call them out in a positive way for monitoring new threads and closing ones that are meant to cause conflict and are not really related to audio.

Thanks!

128x128roxy54

@cleeds 

On several occasion, they wrote me that my comments were off topic and hence they deleted it. 

Along with it they sent me the list of rules. None of which were relevant to being on or off topic.

I also found some of their answers smug. But that's subjective

Captivating resurgence of a two month dormant thread - thanks for the revelation!

Carry on...

Maybe I've just drifted off but this is most boring 2-3 years this site has ever seen. Maybe I' prefer a little entertainment. The spending part comes without sense.

On several occasion, they wrote me that my comments were off topic and hence they deleted it. Along with it they sent me the list of rules.

That sure seems reasonable to me.

@cleeds 

it would be if it was a posted rule AND my comments were actually off topic. Let alone if all off topic comments were treated equally.

In my case, it was a lame, made up rule. 

If there was such a rule, I would still be confused though because there are so many productive, long-running conversations here where a comment could be relevant, educational, helpful and still strictly speaking off topic for the OP.

Of course if someone was talking about hair loss treatment product or selling bitcoin, in thinly veiled ads, that would be annoying. But how many times are people talking about fast cars or memories from their youth with vintage gear when the topic has nothing to do with those.

But I can move on, there are way bigger problems to worry about...