Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli

The DI SE has been a great addition to my stereo. I certainly understand if some don’t like them or even have an issue with Eric. I have not and have had a good experience with the performance of the speakers and the customer service. I hear the complaints but don’t understand because most have not heard the brand or they say they are ugly when, as I have stated before, most speakers have grills. In the end, they are just speakers and I don’t get worked up about stereo equipment…so just enjoy listening to the music. 

@2psyop 

Tekton haters, as a last resort, point out how ugly they are.  I love the fact I didn't blow thousands on a wood veneer (and I am a woodworker that loves the fine woodworking).  I listen in a darkened room.  Would never see see that rainforest veneer.  All part of the huge value the Di's represent.

To all the DI owners and listeners.  These sound like wonderful speakers.  My question is about room size.  Would they work in a dedicated stereo room that was like 13 x 12 feet?  Also, how good are these speakers at low to moderate volumes?  Are they able to keep their detail, imaging and sound stage?

Thanks in advance

Tom