Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
While I'm only 20 hours in with the SE's they sound incredible. They do everything I like about the DI's......only better. One of the many aspects of the DI's I loved was how they disappeared into a wall of sound. The SE's wall of sound is deeper, wider and filled with more air. The SE's excel in tone, texture, detail, refinement and realism. They aren't fully broken in yet but I'm thoroughly enjoying them nonetheless.

The bass hasn't fully filled in yet but like the DI's I'm sure it will within 2-4 weeks. Vocals have a slight harsh edge to them but that is diminishing seemingly by the hour. At first I thought the SE's might be a bit too refined....too polite sounding, but switching from TungSol BGRP 12SN7's to 40's Sylvania's in the mz2 sure changed that. It woke the SE's up making them as lively sounding as the DI's but with more refinement. It's quite spectacular sounding. 

The DI's are wonderful speakers and if not for my respect of teajay's and Mike Kay's audio prowess and their glowing reviews of the SE's I would have been very happy staying with them. I'm so glad I listened to their advice and ordered the SE's though. I can only imagine how much better they will sound with more time on them and with my 300B when I get it back. They've made this a great start to the New Year!
Hi Tom,
Now that is an encouraging initial listening report 😊. I believe that the addition of the Aric Audio 300b amplifier and matching preamplifier is going to  put you into deep sonic bliss orbit.
Charles
@ grannyring

The Eminence Alphalite 6A 6" Neo Midrange Speaker/Driver is 6" not 6 1/2, how will you put that in the DI?
Thanks Charles,

I should have my 300b back the end of next week, hoping you'll have time afterwards to come have a listen. 

Im interested in whether the synergy between the 300B and matching linestage will outperform the 300B with the MZ2. The MZ2 will be hard to beat but it's a real win for me if Aric's linestage beats it out. 
@backsigns. The Alphalite 6A is exactly the same dimension as the Alpha 6a in the DI. Exactly the same in terms of fit. It is a 6.5 inch diameter driver per the spec sheet. I have not used it as I am using the Beta 6a. I think it would sound nice based on the specs. I “think” it is being used in the SE version. I am not 100% sure. The SE marketing verbiage and pics certainly point right to it.