Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Depending on the gain of your preamp and amp, I still think the DI’s need close to 30 watts of quality power to sound their best. A friend brought over a First Watt SIT-2 to try with my speakers. It sounded great at lower volume levels but my Pioneer M-22 outclassed it at normal listening levels when listening to classical music.

If I were buying a tube-based amp, I would have to give a hard look at this one:

http://www.dsachsconsulting.com/custom%20kt88%20tube%20amp.html
sbayne, the Berning is a push pull, class A, zero feedback, fully differential balanced, ZOTL amp. On the rear panel you can have a toggle switch between xlr and rca input. So technically you can have two sources connected. One via xlr and one via rca.   I have gone with only the xlr input. The amp has four stages of power filtration including power factor correction. There are two LEDs on the front panel whose colour keeps changing between greenish orange to more greenish orange depending on impedance load. The colour the LED shows also indicates if there’s any problem with the amp. For example it will go red if a tube goes. No biasing is required.

The amp puts out 10 watts at 8 ohms and 12 watts at 4 ohms.

There is a toggle switch in the front panel which gives you option of two output impedance - 2.8 ohms and 2 ohms. At 2.8 ohms output impedance it puts out 5.4 watts. And at 2 ohms impedance it puts out 10 watts.

And yes it costs around USD 7000.

Above are the specs of my amp. I do not know if any changes have been made in his current version.

Hi every one I am the one who order aric audio 211/845 amp, my main amp is Allnic T-2000 Anniversary Inter amp . I am very happy with sound but always want to try powerful SET amp drive 89db speaker. So I ordered the 211/845 amp with all NOS and special psvane  Treasure mk2 211/845 tubes Aric you can talk here little more detail my amp here please  CHA
David Berning also custom makes a 300b class A, SET, ZOTL amp. I was actually more keen on that amp but David Berning was of the opinion the 6b4g, push pull, ZOTL was a superior option. So went with it. In the past the 300b SET was Bernings personal amp. Now he has moved to the 6b4g push pull amp