Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Bullitt
I have no idea how you fit 100 seats into your Mustang, but what kind of mileage does that get? :-)
Someone on here said it, I will echo it. Take a screwdriver and tighten your woofers and mid woofers on the DIs after you have some hours on them. I took the advice and I was getting visible movement as they pulled in tight. Made the bass tighter at higher volumes. Subtle but seemed to make a small difference. 
Dear all,  i wish not to kidnap this thread but i have a question about the Double Impacts.    I live in NYC.  I also understand that these speakers are sold directly and no dealer carriers them for people to hear before purchasing.  Does anyone in the NYC are have a pair that i might give a listen to??   Thank you for this off-topic question.
@david_ten -  Your right about the integrated, makes sense. If a used LM508ia comes up, that would be my choice. Seems value is easier found in used purchases unless the new products are really that good, and I'm not finding used Raven and LTA gear or significantly discounted DI's for that matter. 

@lancelock - scenarios to work an LTA MZ2 into the mix will prove expensive but that first gain stage is so important. Noise Figure equations from my high frequency amplifier class are coming back. An integrated from LTA would sure be interesting.

@bullitt - I too share your passion for cars. My twin turbo CTS V-sport, though not quite as fast, can carve corners while sipping the gas. Sinatra hasn't found it's way onto the usb stick yet.
@teajay Terry, I have the DIs on order (for some time now) and was looking at the speaker stands you use.  I can't tell which size to order.  I'd like to have them before the speakers arrive.  Could you help a fellow out?