Tannoy Prestige Turnberry GR Limited Edition or ProAc D 30 R o RS

I’ve owned a pair of Tannoy Cheviot II for 28 years... Now, I would like to replace them either with a more recent Tannoy model (i.e. Prestige Turnberry GR Limited Edition) or with ProAc D 30 R o RS.
My amplifier is an old Exposure Super XV, which I intend to retire as well.
Which of the two should I go for?

I would be particularly pleased to hear akg_ca’s opinion.
Thank you all for your contributions.

128x128misanthrope
I appreciate this thread because I'm considering dual concentric speakers. Can anyone talk about how they would image and present the music differently than a more narrow, inert tower design? SO mush of what we her is in the design of the box.  I know Tannoy is very particular about box construction, so how dos this effect image? Is it very dimensional?  Some say image isn't important and that's fine, but they will never be in my living room either. 
FWIW I had Proac Response R2's and found them to be lively with depth, without getting bright. I've never heard the D30.
Fyne Audio is a new speaker company founded by ex-Tannoy engineers. I know one individual who prefers and purchased the F703 to replace his Tannoy Canterbury speakers. The F! series should be even better.

I know this is a year old comment chain, but I am curious of it as I am considering purchasing either a new Cheviot or a new Arden. Turnberry costs the same as Arden but everywhere I looked it seems Turnberry is not an optimal design and was never praised by anyone. Myself I heard an old Cheviot, liked it a lot, but a 15" appeals to me even more. Never heard Fyne, read about how it was established but, again, somehow it does not seem to capture the magic that some Tannoys do, and in the Far East where Tannoys are treated like Royalty, they call Fyne as Clonnoy... curious to hear if anyone completed them side by side...

My Tannoy eatons are in a relatively small/med room, with hardly no room around them, tucked away so to speak, with moderate toe in, and they sound spectacular.