SYSTEM COMPLETE FINALLY!

What does your system consist of and are you done? I have a kr audio va900 integrated amplifier.  Resonessence Mirus Pro Dac. Sony modwright CD player. Melco n1a server.  Gato FM6 speakers. Clarity Cable power cables and interconnects   Atlas mavros speaker cables. Very happy.   I’m out.  Got a baby and this hobby is too expensive game over. 30k. 10 year chase and I’m out. 
calvinj
I hear I hear all of you.  I just realize that you better enjoy it.  2 audio friend deaths last year.  These guys chased it for about 20 years each. I realize that changing stuff left and right only ensures that you get sucked deeper in. I’m listening to more new jazz releases and I’m gonna focus on content. Even though I would love to try those hidiamond6 speaker cables. It ain’t gonna happen.  I’m going off the needle. No longer gonna tap the vein! Lol. I got a 3 month old baby girl giving me goofy looks. That’s where I’m using my money. Not the next over priced cable or component 
Right On! calvinj

sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor and music library.
Happy Listening!
Best of luck to you Calvin.
Enjoy every moment, they pass way too quickly.
Stay off the juice.
Peace

Now a new drive ,which myself is just going to ,I avoided for years 
Put all music on,   seperste power supplies though s must .
Mojo Audio  Ben very knowledgeable  great digital but Analog sounding. Fine tunjng the systrm,then done.
@calvinj good news, congratulations!

Glad you found happiness and are riding off into the sunset