Synergistic Research Cable Risers?

Recenty Synergistic  research  brought out some cable risers.  https://www.synergisticresearch.com/accessories/cable-risers/

The audio press said they made one of the biggest differences when taken out of the system, then re installed back in. Does anyone have first hand experience with these ?

That being said, they seem like quite a bit of money for what you get, however if they  work at improving the sound it would be worth it. I do use Synergistic products  which have made a definite improvement in sound but am quite skeptical on this product.
simguy
Ok so I heard them at 2019 RMAF.  I'm a big skeptic in all the audio voodoo.  They had them in the system and then removed them on the same audio cut.  Yes they made a difference.  So here is the caveat.  I'm not sure if it was the riser or the HFT they had attached to the riser.  I stuck around when they just removed a couple of HFT's from the wall.  The sound stage collapsed with them removed.  I skipped the elevators and bought the HFT's.  Yes the HFT's make a positive improvement.  Bigger sound stage, better instrument placement and tighter bass.  It's hard to imagine that a little piece of metal the size of a small button can do what they do.  Like I said I'm a big skeptic but I bought them and glad I did.  
It’s hard to imagine that a little piece of metal the size of a small button can do what they do. Like I said I’m a big skeptic but I bought them and glad I did.

Goose! sorry mate, but you are a goose
https://www.google.com/search?q=you%27re+a+goose+meaning&oq=your+a+goose&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l7.4559j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Cheers George🤦‍♂️
Don't pay for something like that. Make your own cable risers.There is no objective empirical reason why they should not work just as well as the expensive synergistic product.  You will be just as able to believe they made an important difference in the sound quality. 
Methods such as this are reasons why so many mediocre audio systems exist. You waste your time  and money pursuing such rather than improving the power and signal paths. YMMV