Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
08-17-10: Glory
I am to wait for 200 hrs. to really hear the Plex, so I am told.

200 hours to burn in an outlet? How on earth can you attest to differences between outlets at such length---not like you are doing A/B testing.

Keith
Keithr, you can assess each with no time on them or put all into a strip and break them all in before deciding which you want. Do you have the new Teslaplex mk II?
Hi anyone tried the X4 or Vortex speaker cables, and combined them to others in the market that price range?

thanks
A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to hear the Precision Reference AC’s on my Martin Logan CL’s. Being perfectly happy with the T3’s I figured that it would be an interesting comparison. They came along with a second Hologram A for my recent upgrade to Krell Mono’s. After listening to the Hologram for a couple weeks and being completely blown away with the improvement over the stock power cords I inserted the Precision reference cords, and then went hunting for two weeks.

Upon returning I warmed up the Krells, and sat down for some listening. First thoughts were very favorable; everything was sounding its usual great. I listened to my usual dozen favorite recordings Eva Cassidy, Mary Black, Sissel, [yea I like female vocals] I got really caught up in listening that I forgot that I was supposed to be critically listening.

I kept the PR’s in the system for about a week noting the complete lack of any glare on Eva’s ‘Fields of Gold” The drum intro on Mark Knopfler’s “Cannibals”, and the piano decay on Dr. John’s “Goodnight Irene” Again I keep getting distracted by the music. These are some great cables.

It is now ShowTime; I put the T3’s back and settle back into the sweet spot. Playing all the usual suspects I don’t think that I am missing anything. Toes are tapping along with my fingers, and the smile is on my face. Listening further I do detect a slight improvement in the very bottom end. And possibly a bit more air end extension at the very top end. Swapping them back and forth a few times confirms my initial thoughts.

It is now decision time, I think that that took longer than the audition. When the dust in my head cleared, I decided to keep the T3’s not that the PR is not a great cable but in my application {the speakers only draw 5 watts at full power] The T3 was my choice I went and got the stock cables that I had never used and once again I was blown away the sound collapsed. Top to bottom everything fell apart especially the sound stage.

Thanks to Synergistic Research and Scott Walker Audio for the opportunity to audition these cables.
I just got my PowerCell 10SE and will connect it tomorrow when my electrician arrives to install a 20-amp dedicated line from the power pole directly into my music room. In the meantime I have installed MiGs under my step-down transformer, CDP and integrated amp. Well, if there is a single no-brainer tweak in the audio world it is the MiGs -- and for the price a super no-brainer. They have already elevated my system -- sound stage width and depth -- resolution -- dynamics -- you name it -- far beyond what it was when I had my old power conditioner connected to the system -- one of the best names in the business. Before the MiGs I experienced the wow factor a few times in my system -- Ric Schultz's EVS Ground Enhancers being a recent example. But these MiGs ... man, they are outta sight.