Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I talked to Ted and he commented that the current Galileo cells being sold are the latest versions and there will be an option to purchase black circuits for them. I called The Cable Company and they are getting me two sets to try on my speaker and interconnect cells shortly. I'm also going to try a new Teslaplex SE outlet at the wall and the Basik Precision AC power cord on my HT system.
Joeyboynj, let us know how the TeslaplexSE sounds. I want to purchase two and a Large Migg set..

Regards Bacardi
I will be adding the IC Cells to my Apex/PR wire in two weeks.

Has anyone tried different cables besides what come as stock wire jumpers with the Cells?

Before the year is out I will have the SC Cells to run with my Apex SC's and will complete the task of pulling the most out of the Tesla cables.
Glory, by the "stock" wires, I assume you mean the Basiks that come with them. Yes, I have used them as well as Precision Reference between my line stage and amp, Apex between both my preamp and the phono stage, Oppo player, and Weiss dacs. I have also used them with Townshend ics. In all of these cases I much prefer them with the Universal Cells. I will also say that the better cables continue to prove superior with the Universal Cells.