Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I read the entire thread over this weekend---one thing that interested me was that some people on this thread spend more on SR cabling and power products than on their speakers.

Would some of you care to comment? or is the discount to be had on these products very high?

Don't get me wrong- i actually want to try a pair of ICs or speaker cables. However, I'm concerned that to outfit my system in SR gear would costs 2x my speaker cost which has to be a poor choice of funds. If one cable won't do it, then why bother.

Thanks,

KeithR
KeithR, the used prices on Audiogon are really good discounts and if you dont like them they will be easy to sell since they are very popular.

You dont need the most expensive cables from Synergistic. Start at the Accelerator level for SC & I/C. And T series power cables. And demo them in your system. You will know if you like them or not.
"...one thing that interested me was that some people on this thread spend more on SR cabling and power products than on their speakers."

My powercell SE cost more than my left AND right speakers.
Tbg, I laughed out loud at your post on the reasons behind your firing. Thanks for that!

On the one hand, you warn people about taking reviewers seriously. While on the other, even in admitting to being relieved at your being thrown out, give the impression that if they didn't, you would not have stepped down, we'd still be getting BS'd by you. I'm left wondering if you warn us about about the credibility of reviewers because you who were fired and did not resign, have none yourself.

To be sure, this isn't the first meatball of a contradiction you've thrown right down the middle of the plate for us to whack out of the park, and I'm confident neither will it be the last.

Surprisingly enough (not), there's more than a little revisionist history around Tbg's account of being kicked to the curb. Thankfully, he doesn't get to write the history books without others getting equal time.

While Tbg lists his criticism of the Gryphon amplifier as the reason, most of us following along at home will instead recall it seemingly being the out and out impropriety regarding he and the Tidal loudspeakers themselves. Let's remember back to that thread, shall we? He announces his love and devotion after several auditions of the speakers at RMAF2009. Along with that, he told everyone he was moving ahead on a purchase. Nothing wrong with any of that. But, he couldn't help also announcing that a review would be appearing in Soundstage at some point in the future; the implication and/or worry being that it would be over the top glowing.

That's when a bunch of folks here raised the red flag for the obvious reason - a classic case of "you scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours."

Displaying to everyone's exasperation, including Tidal devotees and those more closely allied with the operation (folks who took the right road and deserve to be commended for it), that he missed his true calling in life (obviously be politics), he never backed off an inch. We all know there was no shortage of discussion on the matter at the time. With all of the other things they have to stay up at night worrying about, I'm sure that incident was the last thing Soundstage wanted. And, so Sounstage did the obvious thing, and a slot opened up for an aspiring (hopefully, more ethical) reviewer to get his or her chance.

Now, Synergistic has the chance to be soiled by Tbg. Hopefully, like Tidal and Soundstage, they'll figure out a way out before they get too much crap on them.
We all make investments in our sound reproduction. If we fine a greater improvement in cabling than in electronics, is there something wrong with this? Over the years, I have read countless articles about what percentage of your investment should be in speakers, etc. All I can say is that the author must have lacked thoughts about what to write about. I have never seen an article on how much of the investment in a house should go to doors.