Suggestion on XLR Cables

I’m looking for a suggestion on reasonably price high-end XLR cables. By reasonable I mean <=$1k. I prefer pre-owned cables because I hate paying retail, especially for cables.

The rest of the system is

PS Audio DMP Transport
PS Audio DSD Dac
NAT Audio Magnetic Preamp
PS Audio BHK Stereo Amp
Wilson Audio Duettes
Synergistic Powercell 10 UEF Conditioner
Acoustic Revive RTP-2 Power Distributor
(2) Acoustic Revive R-777
3 Furutech Flux 50 Power Filters
Various Furutech Power Cables
Dueland XLR interconnects
Acoustic Revive Speaker Cable

Most of what I listen to is Jazz, Vocalists (Diana Krall, Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald) or Pop/Rock (Eagles, James Taylor). Occasionally classical but then mostly solo piano.

Thanks in advance.

ihmeyers
Got a full set of the Gotham GAC-4 Pro as suggested by Muse, the are excellent.  Beautifully terminated and very "quiet" there must be something to that double Rousen Shielding.

Highly recommended

Good Listening

Peter 
In my arc system, balanced xlr cables wins hands down over single-ended rca's. I'm embarrassed to say the balanced cables are my own cheap diy canare star quad vs expensive top of the line furutech rca's. As some have said before, use the connection (balanced or single ended) that your system was designed and built for. After that, experiment with different conductors, and connectors of the cables. If your system is good enough (and your ears) you should be able to hear the differences. Just my humble opinion, of course... 
In defence of the furutech's, they sound great in my other system, which is designed to be connected via single ended. Further enforcing the importance of system matching a particular piece of equipment. Great in one system, lousy in another, and vice versa.