Streamer options

I’m thinking of picking up a streamer. I already have a great DAC so I’m not interested in a steamer with a DAC. Also, don’t need a streamer with a headphone amp. SPDIF output greater preferred. 
If anyone has gone down this road, what have you you found that you like? 
128x128zavato
Zavato, I might suggest you take a look at smallgreencomputer.com. They specialize in the streaming side of audio.  They make excellent product and have excellent service.  There are many ways to solve the streaming solution.  Their website provides a lot of good information to sort out what you need and how they might use their products to help you create your solution.  I personally use my iMac as a digital music server running Roon, and Qobuz as my streaming service.  I feed my DAC, a Vinnie Rossie LIO DAC2, through the SmallGreenComputer microRendu.  I am very pleased with the quality of the solution.  Good luck with your search for a streamer.
Try Cambridge Audio CXN V2.  I have a CXN V1. It's everything you need in a steamer, almost any input and output combination available. Sound is amazing.