Streamer/DAC

Hello guys, man do I enjoy my McIntosh system, but looking for a minor/major upgrade in my streamer.  Hopefully, you guys can help me out

I’ve commented in this forum a few times before. Please, any negativity towards my system/Layout can you keep it to yourself 

Thank you very much for that.

I have:

Mcintosh C53, pair of McIntosh 601’s, pair Martin Logan Renaissance 15a’s and a Bluesound node 2

I Don’t really want to invest in a new DAC.  I think the one in my McIntosh C53 is adequate enough  

Question is, if I invest in a new streamer can I expect major improvements in my sound, and if so what would you recommend 

preslisa64

Depends on budget.  Lumin U1 would be what I would look at.  There software is good and it has the right feature set.  

Sorry, one other question. Is there a big difference in the U1 vs the U1 mini. Which one should I consider

A bit late to this thread but if I was in the OP position I'd have the Bricasti M5 and a Roon Nucleus at the top of my list. Made in the good US of A and Bricasti's customer support is about as good as it gets.

Good luck whichever route you go.