Step 1: Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP Integrated vs their EVO 300 Floyd Hybrid Integrated

I would appreciate your advice, especially if you have had the opportunity to listen to and compare these 2 Primaluna integrateds.

Here’s the preamble to my help request:
I’m planning on retiring soon and am starting to look for what I expect will be my last big audio purchase. 
Current system consists of:

• Front ends: Rose 150B DAC/streamer and Linn Sondek LP 12 (no mods).  I should mention I listen to LPs very seldom now. 
  • Roon Nucleus with LPS.
  • Vincent PHO-701 phono pre.
  • Joseph Audio Perspectives (original, not graphene)
  • Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP Integrated with stock Primaluna tubes. 

I enjoy a variety of music genres, but listen mostly to Jazz and Soft Jazz.  I prefer acoustic instruments and prefer instrumental over vocal centric music. Anything with a “hot high frequency” (like a screaming alto sax) is difficult for me to enjoy.  I do enjoy drummer stick cymbal and high hat play though which to me is not “hot.”  I enjoy tight bass with wood cavity overtones, accurate midrange with the organic nuances that come with it, and smooth (not muted) treble. 

I would prefer not to have to replace power tubes every few years during retirement, when my music enjoyment time will hopefully increase 5 to 10 fold. 

Finally, the help/your thoughts request….

In your opinion, should i expect the EVO 300 Hybrid to deliver significantly more of what I’m looking for in music reproduction with the rest of the system being the same?  I’m especially interested in the thoughts of anyone who has had the opportunity to listen to and compare both models  

P.S. a local Primaluna dealer has recently been established here. They do not have the EVO 300 Hybrid in store for audition and even they did, it wouldn't be an AB comparison and wouldn’t be with my system. I’m working this angle but an in home demo may never be an option. 
​​​​​​​

Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you in advance for any thoughts. 

ezstreams

Thank you for your thoughts. One of my stock PL EL-34 power tubes recently failed. When I contacted Upscale about ordering a replacement, they let me know they are currently out of stock and didn’t have an estimate when Primaluna would ship new tubes.  That is what got me thinking about the possibility of replacing current amp. 
I really like the PL sound, but have an open and curios mind. 

@tablejockey you are alluding to the Step 2 in my search for advice/opinions/thoughts😀. My first inclination is to stay in the PL family. Step 2 opens a real Pandora’s box of what might be a “better” alternative to Primaluna considering my system and music preferences. 
@russ69 im currently using mid-level Morrow Audio interconnects and speaker cable. 

I don't think I would get rid of the Prima Luna tube amp, they are very good. I might try replacing the preamp tubes with Gold Lyons. But I'd wait on replacing the Prima Luna power tubes for now. What interconnects are you using?

Longtime PL user, presently DHP.

"I would prefer not to have to replace power tubes every few years during retirement, when my music enjoyment time will hopefully increase 5 to 10 fold."

Even if your listening time increases dramatically, I think an "every few years" (3?) to be unnecessary and pricey especially if NOS are used. Last set of power tubes(NOS) I replaced lasted 6 years. Daily use with marathon weekend sessions. Still using 6 NOS preamp tubes- 7 years. I occasionally swap the stock tubes in for an "ear evaluation"

The PL tubes are set to the low end of the bias spectrum.

The Floyd hybrid sounds nice, but there’s plenty of other brands for less. I’d look for a used piece, if you’re set with PL.

SQ is too personal/subjective to say whether or not a hybrid of ANY brand will deliver expectations.