Standmount speakers. I have $5000.

I'm shopping standmount speakers. I have $5000.  New or pre-owned is fine.

And:

Micromega M100 integrated pre/amp/dac
Syzygy SLF870 sub x2 (12" drivers, 1200w ea, 20-200Hz, room correction)
Dynaudio Stand 4

room = ~5000 cu. ft, 20'x 18' with 13'-17' vaulted ceiling

The new standmounts will replace Nola Boxers v1 ($1500 new in 2013)

I'm lazy about travel to audition anything but might for local options (esp. to vet pre-owned). I'd probly deal with in-home trial.

As semi-arbitrary starting point I'm looking at Salk SS 7M's ($4995 new). Any others I simply must consider?

Thanks!
usery
It's above your budget, but the new Wharfedale Elysian 2 may be a beast, I have the new Evo 4.2 judging by what they can do, I think the Elysian 2 will be hard to beat and probably the closest you will get to full-range for a Standmounter in this pricerange outside of the Legacy Calibre....I'm lusting for these myself...
Dear op,
My Intuitive Design Gammas I would let go for alot less than your budget.  Not csn touch them at this price.
Strong +1 for the Dynaudio Special 40. Someone downthread called them magical. 
Indeed. 
I own the vaunted Special 25 and lived with the Contour 20 for many months. They are both excellent speakers but neither have the ability to put a smile on your face like the S40’s. 
To paraphrase Aristotle: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts, or its specs for that matter. 
One caveat. You must be prepared to deal with a protracted break in period. 200 hours at least. Well worth it IMHO.  
@nomayo The Special 40’s are on the top of my list. Do you find the top end to be rolled off a good bit? I admit to liking a somewhat assertive tweeter and the graphs I have seen shows them rolling off on top. 
Harbeth C7ES3. Can stand up to the sound of any speaker regardless of cost.
Rich, natural, un-fatiguing yet highly detailed.
Imaging and sound stage are incredible.
Uncanny voice realism.
Integrate with subwoofers exceptionally well because of the natural bass roll-off.
Try to get these in your room.