SR Blue Fuses

I just wanted to share my excitement with my SR Blue Fuses. I installed 3 in my Anthem I225. Its been probably 100 hours of burn in time now and I really am beside myself in the difference. The bass is really full, my highs are nicely extended and my soundstage is huge. Just today, my soundstage became ridiculous.
If you are happy with your current amplifier / preamplifier and intend on keeping it for awhile I highly recommend replacing the fuses with SR Blue fuses, if not the Orange fuses. I got my Blues for 30% off. It is quite possibly the best tweak I have done aside from room treatments.

It takes awhile to burn the fuses in but once they are, it’s pretty awesome the difference they make. I was pretty skeptical about this mod and thought it was a lot to spend but now that I have, it was the best $400 mod I have done. It made more of a difference than my upgraded power cords and actually probably made a more of a difference than going from my signal cable silver res speaker cables to my ap solo crystals.

Highly recommended if you already love your amp/preamp and intend to keep them for awhile!
128x128b_limo
Post removed 
If you can see the emoji it shows someone laughing.  Of course it was a joke!
It wasn't that long ago that any speaker wire other than zip wire couldn't possibly make any difference. How about power cords ? How many of you still have the 65 cent cord that came with your expensive component ? There are some folks here who do not believe fuses can make a difference. My question to you folks is have any of you had first hand experience with after market fuses? b_limo is obviously very happy with the improvements that fuses have made in his system. Even though some of you who have had no actual experience seem to be in a big hurry to dismiss what b_limo is hearing why are you assuming that he is not an experienced critical listener who is intimately familiar with his own system and is obviously very pleased with the improvements the fuses made ? Don't you think that it's awfully dismissive to be telling him that he can't possibly be hearing the better sound that he is actually hearing ? 
Even though some of you who have had no actual experience seem to be in a big hurry to dismiss what b_limo is hearing why are you assuming that he is not an experienced critical listener who is intimately familiar with his own system and is obviously very pleased with the improvements the fuses made ? Don’t you think that it’s awfully dismissive to be telling him that he can’t possibly be hearing the better sound that he is actually hearing ?
Any EE engineer will tell you it’s impossible (snake oil) for a AC fuse to do this, unless it’s aged like this (linked), then that is debatable also.
What you most likely heard was a fuse that’s seen too many turn on cycles, they get fatigued and hardened and build up crusty deposits , like these have with too many turn on cycles.
Left to right https://ibb.co/G9XGH8Y
Right to left https://ibb.co/b5dz1q5
Same "could" be here in some way, maybe with fuse aging.
Or what he heard when he started this thread at the same time, but it was tone controls of all things that were the problem, after much anxious hair pulling, re his last 2 posts
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/cd-transport-vs-streamer-2/post?postid=1991316#1991316

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/cd-transport-vs-streamer-2/post?postid=1991313#1991313

Cheers George
How many here continually replace their fuses due to on/off cycling?
Not many, I'd guess, as practically all gear made is designed to handle and ameliorate any current rush in, unless it's some DIY POS or something from the '60s, but even equipment from back then still have their original fuses. 

I've never had to replace a fuse due to turn on/off cycling. Never. And when I've swapped out fuses, none have ever exhibited the extreme wear and abuse that Georgie constantly posts. I've made it a point to really take a good look at them and they all look brand new.

Don't fall for his bunk. Trust your ears. It's your hobby and it's not art done by committee. 

I've had gear that really showed the differences in fuses and one that showed nary a difference. Now that I use a AQ Niagara 1200 conditioner, the sound of the fuses have been greatly reduced to the point where I stopped trying them and just use a really good quality, high rupturing fuse that you can get for under $4.00. (ceramic body, filler to kill any arcing, high quality metal caps, etc.)

Bog standard stock fuses that Georgie advocates are made of a witches brew of low to poorly conductive metals that no one in their right mind would use in any wire or cable since they were always thought to be just a preventative against something catastrophic. Since his are blowing on a regular enough basis that he keeps enough around should tell you something.

All the best,
Nonoise