Has sound treatment

Gryphon is dark

Currently use KEF R3 Metas -- still too dark

must be standmount

Have 2 KEF KC62 subwoofers already in room

B&W 705 S3?

ullogu1

+100 @soix 

Looks like the Gryphon 120 owners seems to look for bandaid instead. And the following statement confirms this:

Without that complimentary speaker in place, it’s as if the treble energy got turned down by a hidden soundboard master who had too many beers the night before.

I'm using Focal Electra1038 speakers with my Diablo 120 and think they match great.  My Focal's are known to be bright with the beryllium metal dome tweeter and I found can be bright/fatiguing with solid state amps but with the Diablo 120 sound great. Find them very good for low level listening, very detailed.

I'm sorry to be such a disppointing person to some of you sad. This amp is detailed, dynamic, great soundstage and imaging. I have a phono stage built-in that is fantastic for me. It's a great amp...

except a bit dark.

Looks like were at Pulsar, Focal, Dynaudio, and B&W for the moment

I'm sorry to be such a disppointing person to some of you

You’re not disappointing anyone here, and in fact we’re just trying to help.  If you don’t agree with some of the suggestions being made that’s fine.  The thing is, the KEFs aren’t dark sounding speakers so it’ll probably be a tough ask to find speakers that are bright enough to counteract what you feel is the amp’s sonic signature.  Another way to go might be to try different cables — what speaker cables/interconnects/PCs are you using now?  It’s possible that adding something like silver interconnects could inject some of the air/sparkle up top you’re currently missing.  Just another idea FWIW, and best of luck in getting where you’re looking to go. 

@ullogu1 did you look at Gryphon reviews and look for what speakers they used? They usually have access to many speakers and will likely come up with a good match. I would think that Danish speakers will fare better.