Speaker recomendation

I just bought a second home and the room where the new system will go is quite large (60’x20’) with a wall of windows.  I’m looking for a pair of speakers that will be more for listening in position close to the system but that can still move enough air for when we have lots of people over.  Budget is about $10-15K for an amp and speakers.  I have a Moon 340i but fear it doesn’t have enough power to move the speakers I’ll get.  I was thinking about Golden Ear reference but my wife and I are more classical and jazz listeners and these are better for rock?  Suggestions appreciated!
128x128lgoler

No offense, but it does seem like AudioTroy is "selling", rather than advising.  That being said, The Legacy Focus is a very nice-sounding loudspeaker.  However, it is not in the same class as the Acoustic Zen Crescendo, which is an outstanding speaker and one of the few I covet.

If your choice is between those two.... well, you should hear them both and make your own decision, but I think I've made my feelings clear. 

A better comparison would be the Crescendo vs. the Legacy Aeris.  THAT would be a tough decision!

Boenicke W5 or W8 are within your budget. Swiss made, immaculate solid wood cabinets, built in suspended isolation, naturally voiced, wide expansive sound, transparent.
@audiotroy has driven the OP out of the room.  So sad.  What I notice is that Dave and Troy do this constantly.  If you push back on them, the posts get longer and longer, as if they can win the argument by using more words.  

AudioTroy does offer good advice and information some times.  And they offer positive feedback on competitor products... but alway qualified.  "they are good, but..." and there is always that "but".  

Legacy speakers may be the best speakers ever.  But, my opinion will always be tainted by this sad poster and his habit of derailing every post he participates in.  Why do these guys think it's okay to argue with everyone in almost every post?  

Face it, @audiotroy, Legacy is good.  But not perfect for every situation.  Same with my Revel F208s.  They are great in my room with my gear.  No "buts" about it... except to say, But they are not perfect in every situation.  Same is true for all the recommendations above, including Legacy.  So get off your high horse and accept that there are different tastes, different rooms and different situations.  And have a little self awareness that your loud, wordy, condescending posts don't help anyone... and usually end up crushing the discussion rather than helping it.